It’s that time of the year again- the 14th of February is fast approaching. Valentine’s Day is a day filled with love, and the day itself brings to mind commitment, marriage, lust, and love. We’re sure you have something wonderful planned for your significant other. Here are a few activities that you and your partner might enjoy:
• Take a sunset horseback ride down the beach. If you’re lucky enough to live on the coast, then this an opportunity that cannot be missed.
• Pack a picnic and experience some of South Africa’s beautiful landscapes. We live in such a stunning country, and the best way to see it is to explore. Each of our cities is home to gorgeous botanical gardens, which are the perfect location for some romantic relaxation.
• Take a hot air balloon ride over the Cradle of Humankind. A once in a lifetime opportunity, this trip will provide you with sensational views of Muldersdrift.
• The Johannesburg Planetarium hosts a Valentine’s star watching evening, which you and your partner will thoroughly enjoy. Take a peek into our universe.
• La Canard restaurant in Rivonia offers a “Titanic” evening. An 11 course meal from the famous ship will be recreated, and you will be required to dress up. Enjoy the evening Jack and Rose. 😉
• A day spend at the spa is always a fantastic option. There is nothing more wonderful than being pampered with your partner. Relax while getting a hot stone massage or a manicure.