Print to Fax
The FaxFX Fax Printer is another one of our products designed to make the process of sending faxes even easier. It is equipped with a printing option, including MS Word, Excel, Pastel and others. This product allows you to:
- Preview faxes before sending them off
- Include cover sheets for your faxes
- Match your current email contacts with the printer’s contact manager
- Ensure maximum confidentiality with password protection
- Simplify the process with ultra-high file compression and conversion capabilities.
FaxFX Fax Printer FAQ
How do I use the FaxFX Fax Printer?
All you need to do to use the FaxFX Printer is to follow these simple steps:
- Open the document you wish to fax
- Under the “print” options, select “print to fax printer”
- In the Fax Printer Wizard, select the fax number you would like to send a fax to from your contacts or enter a new one
- Click the appropriate checkbox if you want to include a cover sheet
- Preview your fax before sending off
- Enter your personal FaxFX password and username and click “finish”
Do I need to manually transfer my contacts if I want to start using the Fax Printer?
The Fax Printer will transfer and consolidate all of your existing contacts (in Microsoft Outlook, for example) in a matter of seconds. All you need to do is click on the “to” button in the Fax Printer Wizard, and click “import contacts”.
Do I need to download and install new software to start using the Fax Printer?
To use the FaxFX Fax Printer, you will need
- Windows 7/Vista/2000
- .Net 3.5 Framework
What will I need to begin sending faxes using the FaxFX Fax Printer?
Once you have registered an account with us, all you need to use the Fax Printer is to have a positive credit balance in your account. Buying credits is a simple and quick process and can be done directly on the FaxFX website.
Why did my intended recipient only receive the document when I added a cover sheet as well?
In order to include a cover sheet, you must have enabled the “fax cover sheets” option in your account. Your FaxFX account manager or our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be glad to assist you with this.